Dr. Shroff uses digital x-rays which, instead of film, use a sensor to optimize the image taken of the tooth. Digital x-rays are superior to traditional film for several reasons, most importantly they require 80% less radiation to capture the image resulting in less radiation exposure to the patient. The also can be magnified and manipulated by the computer to produce a clearer image for adequate diagnosis. In addition, they are better for the environment as they do not require any harmful chemicals to develop.
The following are trusted brands and links.
- Colgate - trusted resource for dental health
- Crest - world's most trust brand
- Oral-B - they developed a learning center to promote oral care habits
- Sonicare- learn how Sonicare toothbrush creates an indescribable clean feeling
- American Heart Association - link between gum disease and acute heart attacks
- American Dental Association
Schick Technologies - The USBCam2 offers lightweight design, multiple mounting options for simple transference between operatories, convenient storage that combines with noise-free electronics, and increased image sensitivity to provide superb image quality. 8 high-quality LED lights provide outstanding image clarity and color, while an increased focal range results in clear, crisp images for extreme close-ups as well as full-arch.
Appointments available this week!